CIM Metals: Material on Hand
To operate as a one-stop prototyping supplier, CIM Metals Inc. maintains a significant investment in a wide range of raw materials. Considerable plant floor space is dedicated to shelving over 200,000 lbs of sheet and plate with the following characteristics:
- Thickness from 0.02” (0.5mm) to 3” (76.2mm)
- Size up to 120” length by 60” width (3.05m x 1.53m)
- Aluminum grades 6061-T6, 5052-H32, and 3003-H32 (utility grade)
- Steel grades 44W (mild steel), 50W, 304L and 316L stainless
- Non-ferrous metals bronze, brass, copper, nickel, and manganese
- Polymers including PVC, UHMV, nylon, Lexan, and Delron in solid and laminated form.
If your company needs a material not currently stocked by CIM Metals, we’ll source it for you, or cut material supplied to us by our customers. This service is provided to ensure you get your parts processed as quickly as possible.